Thursday, May 2, 2013

6x6 LOVE



Wow!  What a beautiful day in the neighbourhood!  I stopped into Dekoko's for my morning coffee and took a quick photo of 4 of the new Kaiser Craft 6x6 pads that are in store now! Collections include:  Remember Me, In the Attic, Elegance and Needle & Thread. These pads actually measure 6.5x6.5" and include specialty papers (foil, flocked, etc.) and die cut embellishments.  They are $8.99 because of all the beautiful extra goodies.  What I love about these pads is that the patterns are reduced just like all the other 6x6 pads from other companies and all the papers and embellishments coordinate to make designing cards or even layouts a snap.

Did you Know?
Did you know that The Paper Pickle has over 50 unique 6x6 paper pads on hand from the leading paper crafting companies including:  Simple Stories, Basic Grey, My Mind's Eye, Glitz, American Craft, Crate Paper, Authentique, Jillibean Soup, Echo Park, Doodlebug, Teresa Collins and more.  These regular pads are priced at $6.00 (pretty much all except for the Kaisercraft).  If you have never worked with these little pads, you need to try them out.

Open today - Thursday 10am-4pm or visit me Saturday 9:30am-3pm!

Kim

1 comment:

Jackie Plank said...

OhhhLala I love that needles and thread one..at least I think that is the one. :)