Saturday, May 26, 2012

Truckload Sale, Retrofest Activities & more

Wow!  What an amazing cruise last night!  Seriously, if you have never been out to Retrofest, you ARE missing out!  King Street was jam packed with people and the number of cars participating in the cruise was unreal!!  We were going to count but instead spent the entire hour waving frantically at the people in the cars.  If they waved, we (my 4 year old, 6 year old and me) let out an emphatic "YESSSSS".  Oh, to act like a kid again.....love every moment of it!

So yes, today the cars will be parked in the downtown.  We have the Union Gas Kid Zone down 4th Street.  We will also have a little make and take.  I have kept it very simple because I know we will have TONS of kids wanting to participate.  It is a cute tag though....when you come by, stop by for a little fun!

Today is the last day of my truckload sale!  100's of Making Memories items at 50-75% OFF  plus NO TAX on all regular priced merchandise.  OPEN UNTIL 4PM

Pssst.....here is a little sneaky secret for you.....if you mention you read my blog today and give me a little "Yessss" WITH the fist pump (ha!)  I will give you an extra 25% off our truckload items!!!  Shhhh....just our little secret for TODAY only.  Wow....I sure am unusually perky for 8am!!  Must be that Retrofest excitement.

Card Classes
We have two great card classes coming up on June 6 & 12th at 6pm.  $17 each.  The cards are in the store but I have yet to get my photos.  Pop in today so sign up and see the cards.  I will be posting the classes on the blog over the weekend.  Sorry for the delay!

See you soon!

1 comment:

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Yes the cruise was great last night....wonderful to see so many people........