Monday, May 21, 2012

MM TRUCKLOAD Sale Starts TOMORROW!


Oh man!  I am not sure if I could have packed any more fun and work into this long weekend!  Work hard.  Play hard.  That was my family's motto this weekend and we sure lived by it.  It is evident from the sound of snoring coming from all directions at this very moment!  Ha.  Don't tell my hubby I am sharing secrets!




SO this is THE week you have all been waiting for....our MAKING MEMORIES TRUCKLOAD SALE!  We have 100's of new product that you have never seen before ALL at 50-75% off retail!  I am SO pumped!

Sale will run all week and don't forget I will be open late Wednesday (10am-9pm) to celebrate the beginning of the Fourth Street Market.

All regular priced items will be TAX FREE this week too!

Retrofest will also be happening in downtown Chatham Friday and Saturday.  Anyone who has not experienced this amazing event, MUST!  Cool, classic cars....special pricing and promotions from the merchants.....fun events for the whole family.  What more could you ask for?!?

See you this week!!

Kim

No comments: