Saturday, May 19, 2012

BIG WEEK Coming Up!!

If The Paper Pickle was a tree, this is what it would look like today...blooming with life and goodness!  Daily shipments have brought new products and with it a new palette of colours and designs!  Have you been in lately?  If you have, you would understand why I sound like a proud mamma right now.  Honestly there is SO much happening.  Read on....

BIG Week Ahead - Don't Miss Out!
Hey!  Sorry for being a stranger lately but I have been prepping for a BIG week coming up!  Oh my!  You are going to be SO excited!  Should I fill you in?!?

Ok.  Ok.  So remember last year we had a HUGE Making Memories Truckload Sale?  Well, I thought it would be fun to do that again!

Here are the D-ts:

  • We have 100's of new Making Memories items all at 50-75% (trust me, this sale is BIG!)
  • Sale will run Tuesday - Saturday (May 22-26)
  • We will be open late Wednesday night to coincide with the start of the Fourth Street Market.  The Market will run 5-9pm so hey, we may as well be open too!  So we will in fact be open from 10am-9pm on Wednesday!
  • All other regular priced items in the store will be TAX FREE to celebrate Retrofest
Retrofest
Speaking of Retrofest, it is happening downtown Chatham on Friday and Saturday (May 25 & 26).  It is my all time favourite weekend downtown.  1000's of classic cars line the downtown streets and the roads are just packed with people.  This is their 10th Anniversary, so it is sure to be done right!!

The kids stuff will be down our road (bouncy castle, inflatable slide, etc.).  AND The Pickle will have a FREE make and take running all day Saturday.  I am not sure if I will be designing a kids themed project or a craft for the "big" kids, but one thing is for sure....it will be done "pickle" style!

So have I tempted you enough?  Next week is going to be THE week to visit The Paper Pickle!  So get rested up this long weekend and I will see you Tuesday!!  Enjoy the sunshine!


No comments: