Monday, February 11, 2019

Store Closing - ONLY 2 WEEKS Remain!


I'm leaving on a jet plane.....I don't know when I'll be back again. 


While I was designing the poster above, I just couldn't get that song out of my head.  It has always been a favourite of mine.  I love the John Denver version but I adore the Chantal Kreviazuk version.  Probably because I have seen her sing it live a few times here at The Kiwanis and Capitol Theatre.  Such a beautiful and simple song.  But let's not be sad.  Let's get pumped for some WILD sales this week....and they ARE wild!

With just 2 weeks to go, it's time to RUN AWAY with INCREDIBLE savings... 

  • ALL paper is NOW 75% OFF!  This includes:  matte and shimmer cardstock, designer 12x12 papers, and envelopes!  What?!?  I know!  
  • AND all other items in the store are now 60% OFF.  This includes:  stamps, dies, embellishments, stickers, ribbons and more!
Our selection is still wonderful.  Stop in and check it out for yourself!  And be sure to spread the word.  What a perfect time for the schools and various organizations to add to their crafting supplies. 

♥ Kim

PS...This Saturday is our LAST Make & Take and let me tell you, it's going to be extra special.  A keepsake for sure.♥

Store Hours
Wed - 10am-5pm
Thurs - 10am-8pm
Fri - 10am-5pm
Sat - 10am-3pm

No comments: