Monday, February 18, 2019

Good Times WE Had.....our LAST Make & Take


Oh wow.  Saturday was quite the day!  Thank you to everyone who stopped in for our LAST Make & Take.  I wanted this make and take to be EXTRA special.  I wanted to thank you for the "good times we've had.....the good times we knew" (-Tom Cochrane).  Oh and BOY we have had some good ones!  


Many of the fondest memories I have of The Paper Pickle involve this girl here....our mascot....our bike.  It's funny but I don't think we even named her.  All I know is that she has been with us since our BIG move to 4th Street in 2005.  She has been apart of our store and she HAD to be apart of our LAST make and take.


We thought it would be fun to have a little photo booth.  People got to ride the bike and pose with some funny little signs.  The Paper Pickle is all about making memories and I wanted to make a few more with you!  


Thank you to this crew.  Julia has been such an incredible help over the past couple of years.  I loved watching her confidence grow with each and every month.  And thank you to her helper, Brody.  He did so well with the photos and even helped by modifying the flow of the process (Look out for this guy in the future.  He is going places!). 


Oh this is just me having a little fun.  Oh, how I LOVE this space and this store.

Thank you to my beautiful sister, Krystle for these photos from the day.  You have captured so many special moments for us.  We are so lucky to have a professional photographer in the family.   

And finally, here is the back of my little make and take....


To those of you who stopped in Saturday, I'd love for you to share the back of your tags.  I hope you will keep this last make and take and remember "The Pickle".  Good times.....

One week to go.....our LAST DAY is THIS SATURDAY (February 23).

♥ Kim

Store Hours
Wed - 10am-5pm
Thurs - 10am-8pm
Fri -10am-5pm
Sat - 10am-3pm

No comments: