Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Store Closing - WEEK 2 - January 23-26


Oh wow.  Last week was quite the week!  I have never experienced so many different emotions all in such a short period of time.  You had me laughing out loud as you reminded me about stalking Paris Hilton at the Winter CHA show.  You had me in tears when you were posting how sad you were about the closure.  You had me beaming when you said that The Paper Pickle has always been your happy place.  Thank you for taking the time to comment.  This has really helped me ease into this transition period.  

SALE Continues
Well ladies, one thing sounded loud and clear last week......YOU.  LIKE.  SALES!  And so do I.  So let's keep the FUN going!  This week enjoy 40% OFF the ENTIRE STORE.  There is still an INCREDIBLE selection of designer 12x12 paper, cardstock, envelopes, rubber stamps, dies and more.  Get in while the gettin's good!

Open Late THURSDAY
Another thing that you liked was the later shopping on Thursday night.  Let's keep that going too!  I will be open until 8pm.  Stop in and see me.

Kim

Store Hours
Wednesday - 10am-5pm
Thursday - 10am-8pm
Friday - 10am-5pm
Saturday - 10am-3pm



No comments: