Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Halloween Make & Take PLUS New Product!


It's the 3rd Saturday of the month and Witchiepoo said we MUST have a Halloween themed Make and Take.  Drop in anytime between 10am-2pm for a FREE paper crafting project.  Everyone is welcome and there is no need to register.  Pop in and work with those beautiful hands. 

NEW Product Alert

There is also a TON of new product in store.  Great new Christmas lines from: Authentique, Simple Stories, Photo Play, Crate Paper, Penny Black and more.

I know it seems crazy to be thinking of Christmas but I know you guys think of Christmas ALL year round!  It is THE biggest and best time to show off our skills and show our love.  Have a look at these gorgeous,  I mean GORGEOUS new products from your favourite companies.....

Authentique has always been a favourite of mine.
Their constant vintage vibe speaks to me.

Any dog lover will go bow-wow over this new release called Nostalgia.
Oh my....eh?  I am in LOVE.

Simple Stories - Simple Vintage Christmas' colour pallet is a treat

Simple Stories - Merry and Bright
I am not sure which I like better!

Ok.  Okaaaaayyyyyy.
Crate Paper's Merry Days HAS to be my favourite release of the season.
The skaters.  The plaid.  The colours. 
Swoon.

Merry Days......Swoon some more......

Merry & Bright......Stop it.  You are killing me with your designs.

Classic Penny Black
You can always count on this company to provide
elegant, classic designs year after year.

Penny Black.....sigh.  Your brush stroke stamps are incredible.


Oh....and for those of you not quite there yet for Christmas, we've got LOTS for you too!  Stop in and see what lovelies you can find.

♥Kim

Store Hours
Wed-Fri - 10am-5pm
Sat - 10am-3pm



No comments: