Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Don't Miss These Awesome Classes

Awe.  I hope you had an amazing holiday weekend.  I enjoyed a family wedding on Saturday, a Thanksgiving feast at my grandma Prada's on Sunday and a turkey dinner with just my three turkeys where we were all fancy eating in the dining room on Monday.  It was perfect.

Now that Thanksgiving has passed, it's time for a little "me time".  Why not sign up for one of our paper crafting classes?  The teachers have created these wonderful cards just for you!  Spots are available.  Give us a call at the store 519-351-5220 or stop in to register.

Dates and times can be found below The Paper Pickle logo.  

For full details, found on my last blog post, click here.  

Penny Black Love

Class is THIS Thursday!

Distress and Oxide Ink LOVE

Alcohol Ink Magic

Stencil and Ink Joy - Only 2 spots left!

No comments: