Monday, October 9, 2017

Thankful


I was all smiles this weekend thanks to beautiful weather, incredible food shared with family and time spent creating. These little tags made me so happy and recharged my spirit. Julia and I spent the day crafting on our patio table and it felt so good chatting about designs and watching her get excited about her own creations. 

The Paper Pickle has brought so much joy to my life. I've watched you grow as crafters and I've learned so much from you. Paper crafters have to be some of the most thoughtful and caring people. We stress over designs because we care so much for our loved ones. We want them to love our creations. And guess what?  I would bet money that they love EVERYTHING you make. In this fast paced world, handcrafted cards and gifts get noticed because they are so rare.   

I want to thank you for supporting The Pickle over the past 14 years. It means so much. 

Kim 


No comments: