Friday, October 13, 2017

Friday the 13th......Trick or Treat


Friday the 13th?  I remember catching glimpses of that movie when I was in Grade 7 or 8.  I swear I couldn't sleep for a week!  If you're like me, let's just forget the scary stuff and focus on cute witches with outstretched arms or those who know how to work a broom (she's got the broom pose down!).  

This is My Mind's Eye's Halloween collection called Trick or Treat.  I love the expected halloween colours but THOSE cats!  So funky and fun.




 We have brought in the 4x6 journal cards.  These are great in a pocket style scrapbook or why not use them on treat bags.  Glue on the front of the bag, add a little baker's twine.....done!  Superstar....a-gain!
Same goes for this adorable pack of die cuts from this line.  Dress up little tags, bags and more!

Now these stickers were too adorable not to post here.  These are from Paper House.  Jules pointed me to these items because one of her favourite bloggers was showing a stash of paper goodies and these were included.  They are SO fun.  My little prodigy is on the right path.

More Paper House stickers.  These are puffy.  Oh how I love my puffy stickers.

So what do you think?  Scary movie or cute crafting?  I know which I would choose.  Maybe I'll even let my black cat "Mewoo" join in on the fun just to get a little crazy.  OOOOOOO......

Kim

Store Hours
Wed-Fri - 10am-5pm
Sat - 10am-3pm

No comments: