Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Retrofest - THIS Weekend. Be there!


Retrofest 2016 - Roller Skating Mama
Oh.  You know.  It's all happening.  It's all happening THIS weekend in my favourite town....my town.  Chatham.  Retrofest weekend is upon us and I can't wait.  I had a little walk down memory lane before I wrote this post.  Have a little click on the left hand side of the blog under "labels" and then click "retrofest" if you want to go down that lane too.

You know I love to gush about how cool our downtown is and oh how Retrofest brings out the best in us!  If you have yet to visit Retrofest, this is THE year.  We are now in our 17th year so we must be doing something right.


It all begins with a cruise on Friday night and then hundreds and hundreds of vintage cars line the downtown streets Saturday from very early morning 'til dinner time.  It is a sight to be seen.

 Here is the cruise route Friday night.

As you can see there is a sweet line up of live music both Friday and Saturday.

Here's a little video I found telling you more about this incredible event.


TAX FREE STOREWIDE
You know we like to have a little fun at the store in celebration of Retrofest.  This Friday and Saturday, enjoy TAX FREE on the entire store.  Homebaked Kitchen is also offering TAX FREE on all beautiful items (excluding baked goods).


FREE Make & Take
We will also be having a FREE make and take all day.  Join us!  Julia is so excited to share her card with you.


The Pickle Station Samplings
We will have family from The Pickle Station sampling pickles.  I have heard from many pickle connoisseurs who say that The Pickle Station brand is the BEST they have EVER tried.  I may be a little biased, but I think so too!

Paper Pickle Fact #87 - Did you know that the Grandad character above is a cartoon drawing of my Grandfather, Norm who started the cucumber grading operations over 50 years ago.  It is so nice to know his spirit lives on through my families line of pickles!

Well  if this isn't enough to get you downtown Chatham this weekend, I don't know what else I can tell you.  Retrofest Chatham 2017.  Be there or be square.

Kim

Store Hours
Wed-Fri - 10am-5pm
Sat - 10am-?


No comments: