Tuesday, April 4, 2017

PRIMA is pure PERFECTION




The moment Prima's Rose Quartz Collection was released, I could tell it was going to be incredible.  The line incorporates one of the hottest trends out there right now....foiled accents in rose gold!  And I HAD to bring it ALL to The Pickle and when I say ALL, I mean ALL.  Everyone of these beautiful items you see below are in stock now.








12x12 Foiled Paper

12x12 Foiled Paper


12x12 Foiled Paper



Rose Quartz Ephemera

Rose Quartz Puffy Stickers
Memory Hardware - Resin Frames




An incredible project by Robbie found at http://robbiesphotoblog.blogspot.ca/
Are you kidding me?  This is a WOW.
I loved how she used the resin frame on the front of this beautiful journal.

Memory Hardware - Parisian Diamond Stone

NEW Prima Flowers






Was that not incredible?  Are you excited?  How does Prima do it?  More and more beautiful with each release.  I cannot WAIT to start working with this line.  And those resin frames?  I have got to see what a little Inka Gold will look like on those.  Seriously.  Beautiful.  Elegant.  Perfection.

Not to tease, but Prima is not the only new product in store.  Huge orders have arrived and I think you will really like.....could be trip for a trip to The Pickle.  We would love to see you.

Kim

Store Hours
Wed-Fri - 10am-5pm
Sat - 10am-3pm

No comments: