Monday, March 6, 2017

Zonta Spring Card Extravaganza


Just another reason to look forward to spring!  The Zonta Card Making Extravaganza is taking place on Saturday March 25 and OF COURSE The Paper Pickle will be there.  As I have mentioned in my bi-annual posts, the Zontian's host a top notch event.  You get to make 8 projects and learn some incredible technique.  You get to shop.  You get a nice lunch from Maple City Bakery.  You get incredible desserts by the Zonta group (oh those scones!).  You can take part in the card contest and win some sweet prizes. You get to laugh and converse with your fellow paper lovers.  You get to watch me do what I do best....run around like a crazy lady trying to jam pack as much as I can in my 30 minute session with you!  What will I come up with this year?  Help me decide by messaging me at thepaperpickle@gmail.com.  I'd love to hear what you are interested in.

How to Register
All registration is done online.  Register by clicking HERE.  I hear there is limited seating so do not delay!  Trust me....this event is incredible and you must attend.  The past two or more have SOLD OUT.  It is awesome.

Hope to see you there!!
Kim

Store Hours
Wed-Fri - 10am-5pm
Sat - 10am-3pm

No comments: