Wednesday, March 8, 2017

March Madness Continues

Did I mention that March is my favourite month of the year?  Let's keep the party going with another week of savings.  

All cardstock is BUY 1 Get 1 FREE.  
  • That includes all 8.5x11 and 12x12.  
  • That includes all matte, shimmer and specialty cardstock,  
  • That includes INCREDIBLE savings to you! 
Pass this on to any friends who may be working on custom wedding stationery or anyone who would love to stock up on beautiful paper.  Trust me when I say we have THE best selection of in stock cardstock in the area.

One week ONLY.  March 8-11.

Note:  This sale includes our amazing selection of cardstock but we are leaving the sale on the designer 12x12 for another week...but you didn't hear that from me.  ;)

Kim

Store Hours
Wed-Fri - 10am-5pm
Sat - 10am-3pm

No comments: