Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day


Ahhhh.  You guys.  I just want to tell you how much I have enjoyed our journey together over the past 14 years (14 years!!??!!).  Simple little visits to The Pickle have turned into amazing friendships and I thank you for that.  Your support of me (and all my gushing) and small business means more than I can express.  I hope you have a Happy Valentine's Day.  
These adorable muslin bags measure
7cmx10cm or 10cmx15cm
and they are perfect for that special little gift
(and under $2!)

Open Today!
If you need any supplies for a little project today (it's never too late!), we are open.  Don't forget to grab an incredible, delectable treat from Homebaked Kitchen while you're at it.  

Kim ♥

Store Hours
Valentine's Day - 10am-5pm (special hours)
Wed-Fri - 10am-5pm
Sat - 10am-3pm

No comments: