Thursday, February 9, 2017

Crate Paper - Chasing Dreams & Oasis


Chipboard Stickers

You all know about my love affair with Crate Paper.  I mean this company blows me away with their designs and trend setting art.  You thought you loved their swans....wait til you see Maggie's parakeet!  

12x12 Paper Pad
 The fresh colour.  The versatile designs.  Chasing Dreams has ME dreaming of layouts and projects galore.
Phase and Gold Foiled Flat Sticker Sheets are in stock
6x6 Paper Pad



 I brought in the basics of this line including 6x6 paper pads, 12x12 pads and chipboard and flat stickers.  This line is a must for any Maggie Holmes fan.  My girl crush continues.....

 Now have a look at Crate Papers Oasis line.  This collection speaks to me and my love of California.  Oh...don't you just wish you could be there, in Palm Springs, in a cute 'lil camper wearing a shape flattering one piece bathing suit!  Truly.  I decided to bring all loose sheets of 12x12 paper for this line....the papers are incredible and great for card makers too!  Pretty much the entire line is in.  Catch a wave on over to The Pickle.  Radical Dude.  (Ok.  Ok.  I'll keep chasing those dreams.)

Kim

PS...Lots of new goodies are rolling in from CHA (cough...cough...I mean Creativation).  Spellbinders fans will love the new dies (yes!  Including the rainbow and unicorn!) and there is a great new paper line from Jen Hadfield called Simple Life.  Those who love the wood tones will adore this line.

Store Hours
Wed-Fri - 10am-5pm
Sat - 10am-3pm



No comments: