Thursday, July 2, 2015

Sidewalk Days Continued - July 2-4


Well Saturday was somewhat a total washout so we decided to extend our Sidewalk Days!  Enjoy wicked, awesome, amazing SALES this week - July 2nd-4th!  
  • All Christmas 50% off
  • All Remaining Copic product - 50% off (that's $3.25 per sketch marker if you are doing the math!)
  • Select beautiful 12x12 collection kits 50% off
  • All sticky notes - Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
  • Lots of great product priced to move
Show and Tell Time
As a side note, I was chatting with an awesome girl last Saturday while I was in the store and she mentioned that it would be wonderful if there was a place we could share our creations.  Many of you come in Saturdays and show me in person and I ADORE this!  But wouldn't it be nice for us all to see each other's work?  Please feel free to message/email me your blog links and I would be happy to share these links on my blog (have you seen this section on the left called "Pickle People").  You can also post your creations to our facebook page.  A few of you have already and I encourage others to do the same!  Isn't this what this hobby is all about....sharing!?!?  Thank you Barbara for this suggestion.  If any of you have other ideas, please share.

Hope to see you (and your designs) soon.

Kim

Store Hours
Wed-Fri - 10am-5pm
Sat - 10am-3pm





No comments: