I often tell my kids that there is no point worrying about things you cannot control, like the weather for instance. It is all about embracing what life and mother nature throws at you and making your own FUN. And that is exactly what we did on a gloomy Sunday afternoon.
Actually, Jules and I had a "smashing" date on Sunday and we would have probably just moved the party out to the patio table if it had been a gorgeous day. This smashing date was LONG overdue!
Want to know how you do it? Here's how you Smash according to the pros (Jules and Me):
- You collect goodies.
- You set aside some time to craft. Smashing Dates are the best dates!
- You put the random pieces of your life where they fit best in your book.
- You add a little journaling and embellishments.
- You admire your work and how wonderful you are.
- You smile and cherish the time you spent together.
|Wow Jules! Your book is getting big!|
I'll bring my book to the store this week so you can have a look if you like. "Show and Tell Time" on Saturday is always welcome. Stop in and share your work. It will be "SMASHING", I promise.
Wed-Fri - 10am-5pm
Sat - 10am-3pm