Friday, May 22, 2015

Watercolor Obsession Continues & TAX FREE Retrofest Weekend!

So there is absolutely no hiding my love for these Prima watercolor pencils.  I gushed about them at Scrapfest.  I've done a couple of facebook posts confessing my excitement.  This photo above was in fact my FB post Monday evening.  Yep.  Watercoloring on the patio with a nice glass of Prosecco on a summer's-like evening. ♥ I kept painting til the sun went down and even then I was squinting (not from the wine!) - but rather fooling myself that there was still enough light to keep going.  Seriously addicted.

And not just addicted to these pencils and water brush pens alone but to another awesome product - Paintables by Adorn It.  There are 12 unique sheets of 12x12 laid papers that have these adorable images and sentiments.  You can use any colouring tool to jazz them up.  I've been sticking with the watercolor pencils and the only additional product needed is some form of glitter (stickles, glitter pens, loose glitter).  The glitter just seems to bring a little more life to the finished product.

The sheets offer images in various sizes including tags and even larger images that could be used on a page layout or wall hanging.  Here are a couple of my favourites:



These Paintable sheets are perfect for those times that you want to be creative and crafty without having to pull out all of your "stuff".  You don't have to think (and I like that!).  You just pull out a sheet and start playing.

MAKE & TAKE - THIS Saturday
Just a little FYI - we will using both of these products SATURDAY during our FREE make and takes.  A special advanced thank you goes out to Kelsey (remember our adorable student from years past?) for helping with this!

Retrofest SPECIAL
So it's no secret now.  Shop TAX FREE Friday and Saturday at The Paper Pickle and Homebaked Kitchen.  Applies to ALL items EXCEPT the baking!


Can't wait to see you this weekend!

Kim

Store Hours
Wed-Fri - 10am-5pm
Sat - 10am-4pm (open late for Retrofest!)


No comments: