Monday, April 20, 2015

Scrapfest - The Recap

Scrapfest 2015 - Lauren (my cousin), Me (on the mascot of the Paper Pickle),
Krys (my sister) and Debbie (my aunt)

Well it is official.....I.  LOVE.  SCRAPFEST.  Can you tell?  Ha.  This photo above says it all and captures the energy of our booth perfectly.  Without these amazing girls above, The Paper Pickle's booth at Scrapfest in Kitchener would never have come together as well as it had.  I have to say that I have THE best family ever!  These girls were there for every minute of the show and I couldn't be more grateful.  I am a very lucky girl.

Our Feature - Watercolor LOVE ♥

Every year, we choose a product to feature rather than bringing the entire store.  It is always a product that we have fallen in love with and want to share with you, our customers!

This year we featured Prima's watercolor pencils, paper and water pens.  We also had a beautiful offering of washi paper and foil tapes from Little B.  You can see how beautifully these gorgeous products filled our booth.

Here I am with bigger view of the booth.  This is me pre show.  Hey, who brought the stiff?  Ha.  Do I look nervous to you?  Nah......I think I was just anxious to get the show on the road!

As you will see, we decorated the booth with props and fixtures that  stay true to The Paper Pickle's style.  We have always been about antiques and crates and rough but gorgeous display items.  At The Paper Pickle, we know how to find the beauty in everything.


Debbie did the most amazing job running our make and take table for the entire weekend.  People got to work with our featured products and walked away with a beautiful card.  Everyone did so well!  That shows we had a great teacher and product that appeals to artist in each of us.


This picture catches Lauren in action (bottom left)....Boy can that girl talk!  She and Krys were our amazing greeters and chatted with so many of you about our store and why you should stop in if you haven't already.  Truly, we would LOVE for you to visit!  Everyone is welcome at The Pickle.


Here is another view of the booth.  I just loved the colourful product amongst the brown wood crates and I had to show you from another angle.  Thank you to Krystle, my sister who is a girl of many talents.  She is a farmer, photographer (www.krystlevanroboys.ca) and the best pickle sales woman ever.  Boy did you guys LOVE our pickles!

A big thank you to all of you who stopped by the booth.  Your positive comments energize me and keep me going all year long!  It is so wonderful to see that the love of paper and beautiful things is alive and well.

Until we meet again....
Kim

Store Hours
Wed-Fri - 10am-5pm
Sat - 10am-3pm



No comments: