Friday, October 3, 2014

Grand Opening this SATURDAY!

There's no place like home!
I was at the store last night getting ready for our Grand Opening Celebration.  And I know I shouldn't talk like this but....Holy Shit.  The store looks damn good!  I just love when things come together.

The school had a harvest sale going on yesterday and  the timing couldn't have been better!  I picked up some of the prettiest fairytale pumpkins to add to our decor for our open house.  One of the mom's gave me the idea of stacking them and tying them with a ribbon.  Now isn't that smart!

Other Fun Decorating Ideas
Here are my fun place card pumpkins and a sneak peek
of an upcoming mini album class!

Check out some of the other pumpkins on display at the store.  I created them using paper strips and two brads.  These would look adorable on your Thanksgiving table at each place setting.  What a great way to show your guests you care.


Ok.  Now these pumpkins are my new favourites.  I used the Marker Spritzer gun , copic markers and stencils.  Dress up with a little twine and Prima flowers and your done.  What a fun NEW way to use your copics!  These two are in store for your viewing pleasure!  There are also lots of spritzer guns ($17.25) in the store.  You too CAN do this!  I just know you can!

New Product
So with the grand opening celebration happening tomorrow from 10am-5pm, I just HAD to have the store jam packed with new goodies to add to the celebration!  Check out the hilarious and inspirational stamps from Riley & Co., fall and Christmas papers from Simple Stories, DIY items, Project Life theme packs and more!

GRAND Opening SATURDAY!

Witchie-poo!  Sheeeee's baaaaack!
Jen and I invite you to visit us tomorrow between 10am and 5pm for our grand opening celebration.  The store will be warm and cozy.....filled with tastes of fall.  We will be showing you how well The Paper Pickle and Homebaked Kitchen work together!  A store like no other.  An event not to be missed!  There's no place like home....

Kim

PS....Know anyone getting married?  The Divine Details Wedding Show is happening THIS Sunday 12-4 at The Portuguese Hall!

Store Hours
Wed-Fri - 10am-5:30pm
Open House Saturday - 10am-5pm (extended hours)

No comments: