Wednesday, June 19, 2013

BUSY, BUSY at The Pickle!



Is anyone else feeling busy right now?  If you don't see me on here regularly, you should just assume BIG things are happening!  Wow.  It has been one week since my last blog post but holy, I have so much to tell you guys!


Facebook - You've Got to Join
So last Friday, I posted this photo on The Paper Pickle Company's Facebook Page.  Did you see it?  Did you know this what our shipping and receiving department looked like on a gorgeous Friday night? 


Well, if you didn't, you are missing out!  Sometimes I post little photos and special facebook only sales on there because it is just too quick and easy!    Here is the link to our page (CLICK HERE).  Sign up today and NEVER miss out again!!

SO Many New Products to List!


Ok.  I really don't think you will find another paper craft store in Chatham who carries THIS many new products!  We are constantly bringing in stock!  Why?!?!?  Ummmmm.....because I am obsessed with beautiful and fun paper products!  Have you noticed?  


So these are the Ranger Dylusion sprays.  This is the first time we have ever carried this product.  I fell in love when a long time friend and customer, Caroline, came in with samples of her cards using the dylusion sprays and Memory Box BBQ die.  It is seriously awesome!  You can see it in the store for yourself.

Use these babies with masks, templates, on their own, etc.  Two FULL ounces in 18 different colours for $5.50.  So much fun!

This is just one of the many new items now at THE PICKLE!

 Signage is COMPLETE!


 Oh guys....I am so thrilled to have my signage complete at the new store!  It is SO adorable!  Why don't you come on by and check it out?!?

Fourth Street Market - TONIGHT!


So EVERY Wednesday from June 19 - August 28th, you can count on The Paper Pickle being open late!  The Fourth Street Market is happening and we don't want to miss out on the fun!  Come in and see all the excitement for yourself!!

Kim


No comments: