Thursday, January 19, 2012

COPIC Technique Class & New Product Update

Got another class for ya!

Copic & Pencil Technique Class by Linda

You asked for it....she's back WITH copics in hand!!  Linda will be teaching a copic and prisma pencil class using two adorable Stampingbella stamps:  Sorry Shanna & Little Birdie Jane (NEW stamp from January release!)  I do not have the colours for the required markers and pencils but all I have to say is that you are interested in learning how to REALLY use your markers, you HAVE to take this class.  Linda is a pro and we are lucky to have her here in our hometown!!


Date:  Saturday, February 18th at 1pm
Cost:  $20
Required Supplies:  List of copics and pencils to be announced!















Still Room in the classes posted yesterday!!!  Call me!

NEW Products in Store NOW!!

Anyone in love with Donna Salazar's Mix'd Media Inx as much as me?!?!  The coverage is unbelievable and they stay open for so long that they are awesome for embossing and various techniques (like smudging etc.).  Another awesome selling feature?!?!  They are ONLY $4.99! Want more?  We GOT 'EM!  Check out all the amazing NEW colours....8 to be exact!  We also brought in her embossing powders!


I have lots of new little metallic charms and embellishments in store.  This is something new for me.  They are all sold individually.  They are many times that perfect "something" that you are looking for to finish your card or layout!!



NEW Items on ORDER

Have you checkout out Stampingbella's NEW release for January?  I was so impressed....I ordered them ALL!!  Anyone interested in me setting any aside for you, just give me a call!  I hope to have them in the store Tuesday after lunch (if not sooner).

Penny Black stamps should be here next week!

The 12 new COPIC colours have been ordered and I hope to see them in the next couple of weeks!

I have also been very busy pre-ordering all the amazing new items that are being released at CHA at the end of the month.  What is your favourite?  I have to say I am in LOVE with Crate Papers new lines (surprise, surprise!)....check them out at their blog!

Happy Winter!

1 comment:

joanlv said...

Well, you already know about my love of My Mind's Eye- On the Bright Side. Two others I like- Bo Bunny Ambrosia (gorgeous!!!!) and Fancy Pants Be You (adorable!!) :)