Monday, January 23, 2012

Copic Class Details & Share the LOVE Event

Copic Class Details

So I was thrilled when Linda posted today on her blog.  She has listed all the copic and prisma pencil colours needed for her class on February 18th.  ALL the colours are up.  Check them out here.  She has included the photo above as a sneak peek of the card you ultimately create.  The other will come at the end of the week.  Please have a good look at your stash and let me know if you need me to order in any colours for you!!

'Share the Love Event' Continues!

I have been overwhelmed with the generosity of our customers!  You are all such good people!  Honestly, I am so truly touched.  I have two huge crates of unwanted paper crafting supplies which I will be passing on to the Chatham-Kent Women's Centre.....and this is only after ONE week!!  So let's keep cleaning people!  Have a look at those things that you know you may not use but would bring a smile to another's face!  You donate the product and I will give you a one week stamp rental.....it is really that simple.

Kim

1 comment:

LindaH said...

oh man...do i have love to share! i'll do a 'cleanse' this weekend!