Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Scentsy Order

I hope you all had a great Christmas!



I just thought I would let you know that we will be placing a "Scentsy" order tomorrow night. If anyone is interested in adding anything on, please email me (Kell) at kelly.deline@gmail.com or call 519-358-1442. (There's no shipping if you place the order either of these ways)



You can see all the great products at http://www.paperpickle.scentsy.ca/.



Looking for an amazing refreshing scent... try Whiteout! "Exhilarating blast of cool peppermint and sweet, golden apple, over frosty winter pine" mmmm, doesn't that sound awesome... it's our favourite!



I just have to share Annelyse's favourite Christmas gift this year... It's a plush lamb made by Scentsy, with a Vanilla Cream Scent Pak. She carries it around with her everywhere! Cute eh? Looks adorable and smells even better!



Have a Happy New Year! Wishing you all the best in 2012.



Kell

No comments: