Thursday, October 20, 2011

What's new in October? Part 1 of 2

I am not sure what has been wrong with me lately.  I have been on this mission to get organized and de-clutter.  This is true at both home and at the store.  I mean I have totes of clothes that are too small for Jules and Colts....why?  As a side....anyone looking for girls or boys clothes from newborn-size 5 give me a call!  Ha!

And yes, I did mention that I am getting organized at the store as well.....and that can only mean some CRAZY sales.  I have over 20 different Stampingbella designs all priced at $2.00 or less.  Most of these retail at $10+.  Classics including some Stellas, bellas, kettos and more.   In fact, most of the items on the sales cart are priced at 75% off or better!  Honestly, when I get in the mood to clean.....I do it right.  PS....as a side, the regular price Stampingbella BOGO 50% sale ends Saturday!

So all of this cleaning has a purpose.....it is to make room for NEW!  We have some fabulous NEW product in the store.  Anyone looking for Crate Paper's two latest collections:  Random & Farmhouse?  I have brought in the 12x12 collection packs and 6x6 pads.

Random:  I love the colours and girly-vintage feel of this line. 

Random:  Check out the die cuts you get in the collection pack!  
Farmhouse:  This collection is just too cozy and full of love.  Such warm colours.
Have a look at this project posted on Crate's website......I am SO in love with their design ideas.  I have to admit that their layouts have me inspired and ready to tackle a 12x12 layout.  As I have told many of you, I am more of a mini album, card or wall hanging kind of girl.
Random Collection layout from Crate:  SUPER cute!  I am in LOVE!

Farmhouse Layout from Crate....WOW!
Hmmmm.....what else can I show you?  Well, I think layouts like this deserve to go in a pretty special album. And I found them.....have you seen We R's new Designer Scrapbooks?
Called Gumball.....I think Jules NEEDS this album!

This one is called Submarine!


They are all make with a faux leather and suede (even the inside covers are suede).  They are all the d-ring binders with a non-snag closure.  The books are in store now and I have a bunch of the different page protectors on the way....you know the ones that let you just add photos like a photo album and those hybrids (photo/scrapbook-y layouts).  Check out all the different designs!

If you are either:  a) afraid of 12x12 layouts.....b) have limited time these days....c)  need to complete an album in a hurry.....or d) all of the above....then these are the pages for you!  Seriously, look at the options here!  Too cool.

What else?  How about a little My Mind's Eye.  Now I have to tell you that these collections are not in store yet......however, my credit card has been charged and that can only mean that it is in transit.  I am SO in love with the kraft.....and check out the designs.  We have individual papers, collections (12x12 and 6x6) as well as embellishments coming in.  Here I introduce Kraft Funday to you.....



New Stamps?  Of course....but I may have to save this for tomorrow.  I just looked at the clock and realized that I am about to turn into a pumpkin......poof!
Here is a picture of my new favourite pumpkin.....I just found fairytale pumpkins at the little veggie stand at the corner of McNaughton and Prince Albert.  They made the most gorgeous display by my front door!  Seriously...I must go!  Goodnight......Kim

1 comment:

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Great products Kim and of course I LOVE visiting your store and chit chatting with you. Always the great resource for me!

Poof......I'm gone!