Monday, October 10, 2011

More Classes....and how about a sale?!?

First of all.....Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  Can you believe how lucky we have been with our weather here in Chatham?  I spent the day tackling my garage and I didn't even complain once....maybe because the sun was shining and maybe because I had my two helpers keeping themselves busy and thus allowing me to be very productive!

And secondly.....Wow!  You guys REALLY loved the latest round of classes!  It is quite an eclectic mix of projects!  Thank you to those of you that signed up.....and for those of you that are on a waiting list, we have decided to add a new date for Linda's class as well as a great Christmas class by Debbie.

NEW Date for Mixed Media Canvas with Linda

The class on Tuesday November 2nd is full but we have added a NEW date.  If you are interested in this darling 6x6 canvas class, give me a call at the store.

As I mentioned, mixed media seems to be the hottest trend in paper crafting....why not check it out?  It is a great class for all levels!

NEW Date:  Tuesday November 8th at 6pm
Cost:  $25
Required supplies:  scissors




Christmas Paper Crafting with Debbie
Debbie has designed two projects that you may have to recreate a half dozen times (or more) this holiday season to wow all the people on your list!


  The stocking project is actually a gift card or money holder.

The gift bag show cases a really cool paper folding technique to create a Christmas tree.  You will also work with the ever popular peel off stickers, cuttlebug embossing folders, punches and more.  This is a great class for all levels and ages.

Date:  Tuesday October 18th
Time:  6pm
Cost:  $17
Required Supplies:  scissors, adhesive, pencil
Suggested Supplies(bring if you have):  bone folder, Scor-pal

Decorative Wall Hanging by Kim
There is still room in my class.  Now I know my pictures were not the best so I thought I should give you a better look.


The project is approximately 26" in length and 8" wide and is made out of Kaiser Craft's amazingly sturdy MDF board which is then decorated with paper, photos and embellishments.  You will be making the paper flowers using Spellbinder dies and learning a great technique using inks to "burn" your paper.  A perfect class for crafters of all levels and ages.

Date:  Monday October 25th
Time:  6PM
Cost:  $25
Required Supplies:  scissors, pencil, 3 photos (3"x3" size of inner measurement)

Sale - October 11-22
Oh....I almost forgot I mentioned something about a sale in my blog heading!  It has been a little while since my last sale so what the heck....I am celebrating the arrival of the long awaited Stampingbella stamps with a sale!  They should be arriving around 1pm tomorrow (Tuesday) for those of you who have been waiting for the Uptown girls and other stamps from the August release.


All Stampingbella stamps will be Buy ONE, get ONE 50% off for the next two weeks (October 11-22).  We have amazing selection (if I do say so myself).  Why not stop in and grab some stamps for Halloween or Christmas or even some of those great classics.

Hope to see you soon....Kim

No comments: