Wednesday, September 8, 2010

NEW Product....and I mean LOTS of it!

Looooove....exciting and new!  Yes, I will admit that I am in love.  This is my absolute most favourite time of the year.  I love everything from the cooler nights, the chance to decorate for fall (I am a total nerd this year.....I already have my cornstalks, icicle pansies and pumpkins out!), to the myriads of new product that are arriving from my CHA orders.  OK....are you ready to hear about all the new goodies?!  I think you may like it....

Crate Paper
Let me start with my favourite.  I know I told you about how excited I was about the Crate paper this year.  Well, it is even MORE gorgeous in 'real life'!  I have brought the full line of paper from the Restoration collection and the majority of the School Spirit!  I have 6x6 pads of each and 12x12 papers. Now I have to comment on the 6x6 pads.  Usually companies, like Basic Grey, take their 12x12 papers and shrink the patterns down so they are only half the size (or is it a 1/4?).  No matter....What Crate has done is taken the 12x12 paper and just cut them into 4 pieces and included it all in a handy pack.  This is an interesting way to try all of the paper without commiting to the Collection Packs.  But trust me, you seriously NEED this paper....the weight, the texture, the colours......you know you have a serious addiction when you spend 20 minutes laying the paper out on your kitchen table to stare at it.  A problem I tell ya!

Tsukineko
We are completely restocked with ink from our favourite company, lovingly referred to as 'Suki'.  Have you seen their new Metallic Staz On colours?  There are four gorgeous colours all waiting to BLING up your handmade drink coasters this Christmas!  Hmmm....that has me thinking....stay tuned.



A Muse
Well, you asked for them and we got them!  What a great little rubber stamp company and to think I almost got rid of them for good!  (The nerve.)  What I really like about A Muse is the size of their stamps.  They have gorgeous little verses perfect for card fronts.  And the fonts they choose to mix and match are always spot on in my opinion.....nothing too cutesy but just right.  This statement coming from a girl who has 89 fonts alone that start with an 'A'! 

You will have to check out their Halloween stamps....great for treat bags!  Here is a cute card from one of the A Muse girls using some of the stamps we got in.


Update on other Product Arrivals

Basic Grey
I just spoke with Basic Grey and they told me my package (all 4 boxes!) was shipped Friday and will arrive next Tuesday.  I receive my orders around lunch so for those of you who like to see what 'Christmas' is like at the Pickle, stop in!!

Other Paper Companies
As mentioned in a previous post, we have placed orders with many other paper companies including Pink Paislee, etc.  Those orders should be arriving shortly as well.

New Spellbinders
Again, I am in love!  Have you seen the new labels?  What?!?  They are gorgeous and they are on their way.  I hope/should see those next week!

Class Update
We will be posting our new class schedule next week.  Classes will resume the week of September 21!


'Til next time.  Kim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why did you have to mention new papers ? See you next week! :) Tracy

crazy4scrappin said...

Even better in person!!!!!