Tuesday, January 19, 2010

SALE - Mark Your Calendars

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

That's right. Mark your calendars for next Tuesday, January 26th! That is the beginning of our week long, 6th Anniversary SALE! (Can you believe it has been six years?!?)

There are going to be TONS of delicious and dill-ightful product on sale! As many of you know, we like to add different items each day to our amazing sales tables. So the best thing to do is to shop early and often!


So what exactly is on sale you ask? Let's just say, it could be anything BUT the bike! We could never part with this girl.

(A Moment in Pickle History)
Have you guys ever wondered about this bike....why we always have her in the store? She turned into our mascot when we moved the store from Kent Street to Fourth Street. I spotted her at the end of some one's driveway for $40. I thought she would be a perfect accent for our shabby-chic store. I told the gentleman, who was retired and loved to fix bikes in his spare time, that she was going to be a prop for our front window. He thought that was fine, but insisted that I take her for a ride before I paid. I agreed that she was a nice ride and gave him a bundle of fresh asparagus, that I had just purchased at Boley Farms, to hold the bike while I ran to get enough money. And she has been in our store ever since. We have had many offers but we will never let her out of our sight. The gentleman that sold me the bike, still stops in periodically to say hello and even pump up her tires!

***
Sale Hours
Tuesday January 26 - 29th - 10am-5:30pm
Saturday January 30th - 10am-3pm
***


New Product Update
I spent the better half of my weekend drooling over all the new and amazing product being released at the Craft and Hobby Associations (CHA) winter show in Anaheim, California. I have pre-ordered from a couple of companies already. Check out this great site to see for yourself how great the new lines are....http://www.aussiescrapbooking.com.au/cha-winter-2010-sneak-peeks/ (thanks Alison!).

Class Update
We still have a couple of spots left in Debbie's class tomorrow night (Wednesday, January 20th). Give me a call if you can make it!

4 comments:

BJ said...

I absolutely LOVE that bike! Good find!

LindaH said...

I think you have a blogging gift and you should post weekly about something cool and unique that is in the store! I for one, would love it...I probably already know the story behind the item, but would love reading it again!

K1 said...

Ah, Linda. You just made my night! I am pumped to blog more often now!!

K1 said...

Just testing my new profile pic...pay no attention to me.