Saturday, March 21, 2020

Julia's Kingdom Assignment - Kits Available for Sale

Hello Everyone.  What an unusual time we are living in right now.  I hope you are keeping well and using your love of the hobby to calm your mind. Paper crafting has always been my stress reliever. I love escaping in the creative process.

So our little stamper is growing up! My daughter Julia asked me if I would help her spread the word about her Grade 8 Kingdom Assignment here on the blog and through social media. I am so proud of Julia's ideas and I am happy to share her project with you. Have a read and let us know if you are interested in helping!

♥ ♥ ♥

Hello, I am Julia, a Grade 8 student hoping to make a difference. For the annual Kingdom Assignment project, our teacher gave each student $25 to put toward making a difference in the lives of others. So I decided with everyone’s current situation, for my Kingdom Assignment I will be selling craft kits to help keep people busy and have a little fun. Each kit is $5 and includes a total of 4 projects. There are 4 different kits to choose from and all the money raised will go to ACCESS Open Minds Chatham-Kent.

Kit Details
Each kit includes: step-by-step instructions, various scrapbooking paper, and other needed craft supplies.

How to Order
You can order kits by emailing thepaperpickle@gmail.com

Delivery of Kits
I want you to have fun and keep busy while everyone is self distancing but I also want to keep everyone safe. We have decided to deliver the kits right to your house. Orders will be taken and deliveries will begin on March 27.




Here is a little information about ACCESS Open Minds - I chose Access Open Minds because it supports youth dealing with mental illnesses. This is a very important cause to me because it’s something I know many people could use. People ages 11-25 can go to “the one-stop-shop” to feel safe by talking with professionals. -♥ Julia


Have a look at their beautiful and creative space! More information can be found at: https://accessopenminds.ca/our-site/chatham-kent-on/


Here are the 4 different kits:

Kit #1 - Bright and Cheery (Spinner Cards and Bookmarks) - $5
You will receive enough supplies to make 2 spinner cards (including envelopes) and 2 bookmarks.  There will be detailed instructions and you will have so much fun making these bright and cheery projects!

Kit #2 - Easter Fun (Cards and Gift Tags) - $5
You will receive enough supplies to make 2 bunny cards (including envelopes) and 2 Easter tags.  There will be detailed instructions and you will have so much fun making these projects just in time for Easter!

Kit #3 - The Creative Baker (Cards and Gift Tags) - $5
You will receive supplies to make 2 cards (including envelopes) and 2 gift tags.  There will be detailed instructions and you will have so much fun making these sweet projects!


Kit #4 - Origami Bookmarks - $5
You will receive enough supplies to make 4 origami bookmarks.  There will be detailed instructions and you will have so much fun making these little monster bookmarks!  Here is a photo of the bookmark in action!

Thank you for taking the time to consider supporting my daughter.  She has such a kind heart and she makes me proud everyday.  Please note that we will be assembling kits in a clean environment and will be wearing gloves.  We are doing everything in our power to follow the rules of our leaders.  We want to keep everyone safe.

Take care of yourself.
♥ Kim

No comments: