Wednesday, December 19, 2018

December Week 3 SPECIALS & Holiday Hours

Wow.  What a wonderful week we had last week.  The downtown was incredibly busy with Roger's Hometown Hockey. The family was out Saturday enjoying the festivities and I was lucky enough to get out Sunday for the live broadcast.  What an amazing event.  Watching the pre-game video made me so proud of our community.

Thank you Homebaked Kitchen for the beautiful cake.
It was such a nice surprise and SO delicious.
It was the perfect way to celebrate 15 years in business!
Happy 15th Paper Pickle!
Sunday was extra special for me.  The Paper Pickle celebrated our 15th birthday!  I am very proud of this accomplishment.  My sister Kelly and I opened on December 16th, 2003 because of our love of paper and it was the best decision we ever made.  We have made so many friends and have shared in your lives.  And seeing this picture above makes me so happy and proud as well.  "Our little stamper" is growing up and we are watching her blossom.  Her help during make and takes is wonderful.  

Week 3 SPECIALS - Ribbon and Paper Pad BOGO!
With a week to go, I thought it was time to ramp up the savings.  Enjoy BOGO on all ribbon and paper pads (included all 6x6, 6x8, 8x8 and 12x12).  This is a great way to get all the papers from your favourite lines.  I love these pads because they make designing a breeze.  I know all papers match and very little thought is required (and that's ALWAYS a good thing...ha!).  

Here is a look at our hours over the next couple weeks.  

Hope to see you soon!

♥ Kim

No comments: