Saturday, November 17, 2018

Make & Take TODAY

It's the 3rd Saturday.  That means a FREE Make & Take at The Pickle!  Join us today between 10-3 and you will create a fabulous gift card holder using Carta Bella's new collection simply called "Christmas".  I adore this line.  The colours.  The designs.  The quality (thick and full of beautiful texture).  We will show you how QUICK and EASY it is to work with this line.  Carta Bella will have you looking like a superstar with very little effort......don't worry.  I won't tell anyone that these projects only took you 5 minutes!  

Have a look at the line:







I loved this collection so much that I HAD to use it on my Zonta card last weekend.  So that incredible snowy-wood grain paper?  Yes.  That is from Carta Bella.  LOVE.  ♥
Hope to see you soon.  Mark your calendar for our Christmas Open House - Saturday, December 1.

Kim

Store Hours
Wed-Fri - 10am-5pm
Sat - 10am-3pm

No comments: