Thursday, March 8, 2018

Girl Power!


I came across this photo the other night and HAD to share....especially on International Women's Day. This is a photo of me and my three sisters at Scrapfest in 2013. This was always one of the BIGGEST shows we did each year.  

We were raised to work hard. We were encouraged to embrace our entrepreneurial spirits. 

This photo makes me smile because I can remember that weekend so clearly......running around like "wild women" trying to make the booth perfect for our customers.  From our faces you can see that even though we were working hard, we were having fun "doing it" TOGETHER....showing the world what The VanRoboys GIRLS had to offer. 

The support of these beauties and the support of all the incredible customers I have had the pleasure of meeting over the years is really what keeps me going. It's funny how a little retail store has created such COMMUNITY.  Girl power!  We have made friends through the love of paper.  I love it.  

All I can say is THANK YOU.  I am a very lucky girl.

♥Kim

No comments: