Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Dog Days Summer Sale - Starts TODAY


Two weeks of hot savings for you lucky dogs with 25% off all regular priced stamps, dies and paper. 

Plus have a look at this clearance table.....many new mark downs and many new items added to this table.

Journal Drive - Last Week
We have received over 2 dozen journals which will be donated to the Chatham-Kent Women's Centre.  Thank you so much for this support!  We will be collecting journals for one more week.  Please stop in and donate a journal or two.  Small acts of kindness never go unnoticed.  YOU can make a difference in someone's life.

Journal Class - Tonight @ 6:30pm
Thank you to everyone who signed up for my journal class sight unseen!  The class has sold out and I have a waiting list.  Awesome.  For those of you who have paid...you rock!  For those of you who have not yet paid...don't worry.  Please call the store today to confirm that you are coming.  I had so many people send comments on facebook, etc. and I want to make sure I got everyone in who thinks they signed up.  I am so proud of this design and I cannot wait to show you tonight!  The best part is that we will be adding another dozen journals to the journal drive.  My heart is happy. ♥

Kim

Store Hours
Wed-Fri - 10am-5pm
Sat - 10am-3pm

No comments: