Have a look at the past participant's creations (all wonderful because they were made by you!):
Please consider being apart of this incredibly fun exchange. Its a calorie free swap with sweet rewards!
Here are the Details:
- You will make 13 tags of the same design to trade with the other participants (12 will be traded with others and 1 will be kept for the store) ***This is a slight change in the rules. I hope you don't mind!
- You can use any product you like and the design can be as simple or elaborate as you like
- Please call the store (519.351.5220) or email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) to register. You must register by Saturday, NOVEMBER 26
- Your 13 tags are to be dropped off no later than 5PM on Saturday, DECEMBER 3
- You can pick up your tags during store hours any day between DECEMBER 7-10
- There is no cost to register or participate other than the cost of your product that you use
- Those of you who use Paper Pickle product, let me know which product you used (on a little note with your submission) and you will be entered to win a Paper Pickle Prize Pack ($50 value).
More Important Dates to Remember:
- This Friday (Nov 18) - Santa Claus Parade and we are open late (until 8pm!)
- This Saturday (Nov 19) - It is the third Saturday of the month and so we have a FREE make and take PLUS hot apple cider
- Christmas Open House - Saturday, Dec. 3 (woot woot!)
Wed & Thurs - 10am-5pm
Fri - 10am-8pm (open late for the Santa Claus Parade and Downtown in the City Events)
Sat - 10am-3pm