Friday, December 27, 2013

CHA - Here I Come!


Happy Holidays everyone!  Hope Santa was good to you.  I must have been pretty good this year, because I got absolutely spoiled!

CHA Baby!
Now that the flights are confirmed and the hotel is booked, I am thrilled to share my EXCITING news with you!  I will be attending THE show of all shows in 2014 - The Craft and Hobby Associations (CHA) Winter Show!  This is where all the craft related companies gather to promote their latest offerings!  It has been 5 years since I last attended with Kell and stocked Paris Hilton....why?  Seriously.  Why?  Let's just say I get a little star stuck!  Ha!  This year, I plan on stocking Tim Holtz and making him promise to visit us in Chatham!  Anyone want to place some bets?  I truly believe that positive thoughts will make this happen.  2014 is going to be a good year and big things are going to happen!  I can feel it!

Well 2013 is not over and there is still time to stop by The Pickle if you are looking for a little creative inspiration and something fun to do on your day off!

Here are our store hours over the next week or so:
Friday, December 27 - 10am-5pm
Saturday, December 28 - 9:30am-3pm
December 29 - January 1 - CLOSED
Regular store hours to resume January 2nd!
Thursday, January 2 - 10am-5pm (no more late night shopping....sorry!)
Friday, January 3 - 10am-5pm
Saturday, January 4 - 9:30am-3pm



1 comment:

CraftyViolet said...

Have a blast and bring back some new goodies - including Tim!