Friday, January 25, 2013

Big Day! Wedding Show, Contest & New Product!

I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be one busy day!  The Chatham-Kent Wedding Show is happening at the Bradley Convention Centre from 11am-6pm and The Paper Pickle will be there displaying our beautiful and crafty designs! Our booth always stands out as we are the burlap booth among all the satin! And you know what?  I wouldn't have it any other way!  Have a look at my banner and gorgeous door which I will use in my booth!  I have bigger plans for that door too....stay tuned!  You may see it at the new store!

New Product
If you haven't been in the store in the past couple weeks, you may want to stop in!  We have some beautiful new Memory Box dies now in store!  Check out how full the rack is!  We do have another huge shipment arriving late next week.  These are some of the backorder dies including the gorgeous baby carriage, bike, hearts and more!



Paper Love Contest
Did you read my last blog post?  Well you better get reading and posting suggestions!  You only have until the end of day of Sunday January 27th to qualify!  Your chances of winning the BIG prize (over $100 of beautiful product from The Pickle) is VERY good!  For those of you who have already taken the time to make suggestions....thank you!  You are helping to make my job easier and helping to make the store a better place!  Thank you!  Have a wonderful weekend!

Kim


No comments: