Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Open Late tonight - Wed. June 27

Just wanted to remind everyone that we will be open from 10am until 9pm tonight because of the Fourth Street Market taking place right in front of The Pickle!  A portion of Fourth Street is closed to make room for the market.  Don't worry though....there is still tons of parking in the surrounding lots!  I have heard there are some exciting new vendors so stop in between 5 and 9 for the Market!

New Product - Summer Distress Inks

As you know, I have a little crush on Tim Holtz.  Everything he does is magic in my eyes.  Have a look at his latest spell....Summer Distress Inks.  These are a limited time offer from the man himself.  Three yummy regular size pads for $17.99.  I have ordered the reinkers too (spring and summer now in the store).  Give me a shout if you would like one set aside!

Have a glorious day...Kim

No comments: