Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Huge Truckload Sale - April 12-16!!




There was a hint in my last post that there was going to be a huge sale coming up.  Mark your calendars for next week....Tuesday April 12 to Saturday April 16!!!  We couldn't attend Scrapfest this year so I thought it would be FUN to have a sale here! 

I have brought in product at special pricing and I am passing these sales on to you, my amazing customers!  And trust me, this is GOOD stuff!  I have often told you that I only bring in products that I like and let me tell you...I LIKE this stuff and I ESPECIALLY like the price!  Did I mention we have over 20 boxes of items just looking for a good home?!?  Items include:
  • 100's of Making Memories at 50% OFF (decorative brads, rub-ons, scrapbooks, kits, ribbons and more!)
  • Selected Stampingbella Stamps at 50% OFF
  • Various Kaiser Craft items at 50% OFF
Be there or be square.

Class Update
There are still spots available in the upcoming classes.  Give me a call at the store to register for one of these great classes!

Notes about Pauline's Card Class
Here is a listing of the Prismacolor pencils for Pauline's Class:
  • Blue Slate (1024)
  • Sand (940)
  • Light Umber (941)
  • Dark Umber (947)
  • Black
  • Carmine Red (926)
  • Crimson Red (924)
  • Limepeel (1005)
  • Apple Green (972)
  • Light Aqua (992)
  • Aquamarine (905)
  • Canary Yellow (916)
  • Yellowed Orange (1002)
  • Pink (929)
  • Magenta (930)
  • Electric Blue (1040)
Pencils are available for purchase at the store or feel free to bring your own colours.

No comments: