- All the new Stampingbella stamps have arrived!! Remember those pixies I told you about? Well they are even more dill-icious inked up! I had to try this four pack of pixies for Julia's valentines this year (pics to follow)!
- New EK Success Edge Punches are in and with even LOWER everyday prices ($15.50).
- More Glitter Ritz - It was love at first sight when I got it in the store two weeks ago that I had to order MORE colours! I am now in perpetual sparkle thanks to the Ritz!
So I mentioned that I have been busy pre-ordering. Here are some of the companies you can expect to see in the store as soon as they are released. Ship dates vary by company:
- Copics - all 12 new colours are pre-ordered!
- Spellbinders - I hear they are shipping mid-March
- Basic Grey - a couple of the new lines are on their way
- Cosmo Cricket - can't wait!
- My Mind's Eye - just Fine & Dandy in SO many ways!
- Sizzix - lots of embossing folders are ordered
- Unity - Have you seen the Itty Bitty's? Adorable and great price point
- Kaiser Crafts - they have THE most adorable paper blooms in a million colours
- Crate Paper - I have already gushed enough about this company
Date: Saturday, February 26
Required Supplies: adhesive, scissors, 1-4x6 photo
Give the store a call or may I suggest coming in to see this get 12x12 layout in person! A perfect class for a beginner or intermediate level.