Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New Class PLUS New Product!

What an exciting time of the year at the Pickle!  New product has been ordered and it is starting to roll in! 

  • All the new Stampingbella stamps have arrived!!  Remember those pixies I told you about?  Well they are even more dill-icious inked up!  I had to try this four pack of pixies for Julia's valentines this year (pics to follow)!








  • New EK Success Edge Punches are in and with even LOWER everyday prices ($15.50).

  • More Glitter Ritz - It was love at first sight when I got it in the store two weeks ago that I had to order MORE colours!  I am now in perpetual sparkle thanks to the Ritz!






Pre-orders
So I mentioned that I have been busy pre-ordering.  Here are some of the companies you can expect to see in the store as soon as they are released.  Ship dates vary by company:
  • Copics - all 12 new colours are pre-ordered!
  • Spellbinders - I hear they are shipping mid-March
  • Basic Grey - a couple of the new lines are on their way
  • Cosmo Cricket - can't wait!
  • My Mind's Eye - just Fine & Dandy in SO many ways!
  • Sizzix - lots of embossing folders are ordered
  • Unity - Have you seen the Itty Bitty's?  Adorable and great price point
  • Kaiser Crafts - they have THE most adorable paper blooms in a million colours
  • Crate Paper - I have already gushed enough about this company
NEW Scrapbooking Class

Michelle has done it again with a great layout.  You should see it sparkle!  She is using Glitter Ritz and LOTS of it...just my kind of class.  You will also be distressing and working with Tim Holtz's dies.  I perfect way to spend your Saturday afternoon!

Date:  Saturday, February 26
Time:  1PM
Cost:  $17
Required Supplies: adhesive, scissors, 1-4x6 photo

Give the store a call or may I suggest coming in to see this get 12x12 layout in person!  A perfect class for a beginner or intermediate level.

No comments: