Monday, January 31, 2011

7th Birthday Bash (aka SALE)!!!

This is THE post you have all been waiting for!  I can tell you have been holding on to those gift cards from Christmas just DYING for me to post the details!  That's right it is time to celebrate another birthday....number 7 that is!!  Can you believe we have been spreading cheer and love for that long?!?! 

This is going to be a little bit of a long post but honestly, stick around 'til the end because this is all good stuff and I will even share a little secret with you!!

7th Birthday Sale - Feb 1-5

This is going to be one of our biggest sales yet! 
  • ALL stamps are Buy one, get one FREE!!
  • Spellbinders and Copic markers 15% OFF
  • Rest of the store at least 25% OFF
  • Great sales tables with savings of 50-75% OFF
What do you think of that?  We have NEVER had BOGO on all our stamps!!!

You know the drill.....Remember to shop early and often as we love to add items to our sales tables each day!!


New Product Alert
Glitter Ritz has arrived!  You MUST try out this glitter.  The burnished velvet look is unlike anything you have ever seen!  Debbie is using this product in her upcoming classes so you may want to sign up and see what it is all about!!

Also, Basic Grey's Hopscotch line is here!




CHA Pre-Ordering
Have you been peeking at all the amazing product being released at CHA this winter!  All I can say is I'm in LOVE!!!!!  Oh how I wish I could be there stalking Tim Holtz....ha!

So here's the scoop....last week and over the weekend I have been SO busy pre-ordering (man, do I love this job)!!  Here are some of the companies I have ALREADY ordered from:
Anyone interested in pre-ordering anything, please let me know what you are looking for and I will make sure you are the first to get it once it is here!  (PS...those of you waiting for the Sew Easy tool....the distributor is expecting a shipment Feb 7th so we should see it some time just after that.  Those with their name in the book will have their tools set aside first!!)

I would love to hear what product you think is a must have from CHA-Winter!  Guaranteed I will need it too!!!  I plan on posting next week some more detailed reviews of the products.  Honestly I am so pumped and would love to chat away about it all right now but I am to pooped and really should think about bed sometime soon!!

Annelyse Antonia Deline

Oh my!  While I am so pumped and full of love, I should tell you all about a little adorable secret I have been keeping for the last few weeks.  The Paper Pickle is proud to introduce our newest stamper, Annelyse Antonia Deline, who was born at 8am on January 8th, 2011!!  She weighed 8lbs and 11oz and was 21 inches long.  (Do you think 8 will be her lucky number?)  I didn't mean to keep her a secret, but we have been extremely busy with renos (this is the reason you have not heard from me much lately....I have been battling 40 year old flocked wallpaper and it has been kicking my butt...but that is another story!)  She is such a beauty and I can't wait 'til she can stamp with me and her mamma and Jules!

Classes - Spots Still Available!
I just taught the nicest little group on Saturday!  We worked on the Kaiser Craft wall hanging and we had so much fun learning from each other!  It has been quite a while since I have taught and I must say it all came back to me.  You may even see a little more of my creations in classes in the future!

So you notice I used the word "little" to describe our group on Saturday?  We did have a few cancellations due to the weather but honestly ladies, our classes do not fill up at the speed they use to (remember they would be filled within an hour of posting the schedule?!?).  That was insane....well now I think you all believe that if you don't call right away, you will be out of luck.....NOT the case.  So call up a friend and make a date for one of The Pickle's classes!  You will have a blast and maybe even feel like a kid again!  We all need that every once in a while don't we?

See you this week! 
Kim

2 comments:

CraftyViolet said...

Congratulations! I was wondering when that baby was going to make an appearance! What a sweetie.

Hope the weather co-operates so we can get to your great sale! Love the pickle. Please add my blog to your list:
www.craftyviolet.blogspot.com

K1 said...

I've got you added to the list Violet! Very nice site and what beautiful work!!!