Saturday, November 13, 2010

THE Open House of the Season - one MORE sleep!

Can I just tell you how pumped Kell and I are for this year's open house?!?!  Honestly, this is THE event of the year for us.  I really hope you can clear at least an hour of your day to join us. 

We have a few surprises that I know you will just LOVE!  Kell is working with a brand new product to the store during her make and take.  All you trend setters out there are going to go nuts for her designs!

We also brought in some products that I know will make amazing hostess gifts for all your holiday parties.  I don't know of any other store in town that is carrying this line either and I know they will be in high demand.  What is it you say?  Well you will have to stop by tomorrow and see for yourself.  I dare you to!

Highlights of the day include:
♥  For every $100 spent before taxes, receive a $25 gift card
♥  FREE make & takes using new products
♥  Kell's home baked goodies
♥  Demo's by Lindabella and Paulinabella (1-3pm)
♥  Calendars and Cook books for sale with all proceeds going to two great charities
♥  Tickets available for A Night at the Mansion event (proceeds to the women's centre)
♥  Great time to fill out your Christmas Wish Lists
♥  An overall amazing afternoon to mingle and chat it up with fellow papercrafters!

Go on.....Mingle like you mean it!  Stop in tomorrow (Sunday November 14th) from 12-4pm!

2 comments:

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Whoot Whoot... had one fabulous time at the Open House.....Thanks for everything....from make and takes to home made goodies....yummy

K1 said...

Thank you SOOOOO much for coming out, Brenda! Honestly I was overwhelmed by the turnout today! Glad you had fun.