And the winner is.......Angelwhispers! Please call me at the store to arrange a pick up time. Coulter was the 'official' name picker so you can thank him for your victory!!! Here he is pulling the name from the paper bag! Look at that boy....he is so thrilled every time he is in the store!
Wow! Ladies! Thank you for all the amazing suggestions on ways to make The Pickle a better paper craft store! I value your time and will do my best to listen to your suggestions and make them happen! I can say that I am already taking steps on some of these items including:
- I have talked to my teachers and next month you will definitely see a beginners class for cardmaking
- I have also mentioned to the teachers that you would like them to step up the techniques included in each class
- In November, you will see a themed card class (TBA)
- When class dates are announced, we will be listing the price to take a class as well as a price for a kit
- I have already ordered some basic punches including snowflakes, flowers and more
- Happy Hours WILL return.....just trying to figure out when (most likely after Thanksgiving...I will keep you posted)
- I am always willing to demo any product but I am thinking of featuring a product each week so you can come in and try it out. This will begin he week after Thanksgiving
- We have extended our hours back to Tuesday-Friday 10am-5:30pm and Saturday 10am-3pm. I have to talk to my girls but I would like to have extended hours one night per week and have the store open until 6 or 6:30 in November and December. I will keep you posted!