Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Christmas Card Making Extravaganza

I just wanted to let you guys know about an amazing event that is coming up on Saturday, September 26th. It is the Zonta Club's Card Making Extravaganza...Christmas Style! Check out the poster to the side for details.

Basically you will move in small groups from project to project throughout the day learning techniques, socializing and having fun. By the end of the day, you will have 6-10 completed projects and it only costs $40 with lunch included! We have participated in the past and we have had so much fun. I know you will too.

Tickets are available at the store. Come and see me with cash in hand and I will get you registered. This is certainly one event you will not want to miss!

New Product watch....nothing arrived today but I am hoping to see Cosmo Cricket tomorrow...cross your fingers! I will post news the moment something arrives.

No comments: