Monday, July 27, 2009

Tell me what you want, what you really, really want...

Ok ladies. Time to speak up. I am about to do some MAJOR ordering but I want to know what products you are looking for. As you know, CHA Winter begins tomorrow in Orlando, Florida. This is where the wholesale companies release all their latest and greatest. So now is the perfect time to ask you, "What are you looking for?" We are all about making The Paper Pickle a store you want to keep coming to....because we have the products....because you like our service....because you love watching our kids grow up. (= Did you know it is Coulter's first birthday in two weeks?!?

Here are some of the products that are in my radar. Don't let this sway your votes or decisions. This is just a little preview of what you will definitely be seeing in the store in the next month or so.
  • I was surfing a little tonight and know that Cosmo Cricket's new line called 'Jolly by Golly' is a MUST! I also like some of their papers from the 'Earth Love' collection. Have I missed anything?

  • I have to say that My Mind's Eye is BACK! Their new lines called 'Abbey Road', 'Colourful Christmas', 'The Merry Days of Christmas', 'The Spider's Web', etc. are all amazing. I think we need one of each! What do you think?

  • Basic Grey is always a must. Check out Eskimo Kisses. I actually forgot my login so I was not able to get in and see all the new stuff. Darn 1000's of passwords in my life!

These are just a few of the companies I checked out. Let me know what you are thinking. Sorry if I got that Spice Girl's song stuck in your head now!

13 comments:

carpediem said...

It's been a crazy summer weather-wise so I'm sure that's why you have your season mixed up.... isn't it CHA Summer?! :)

crazy4scrappin said...

Just been peeking at forums and thought I needed to share this one.... http://pinkpaislee.com/pink-paislee-blog/
Pink Paislee is definitely on my list of must haves...Cupid, Mistletoe and Twilight lines.

crazy4scrappin said...

OK....I just found this link to Fancy Pants...all 5 lines are gorgeous!!!!
http://missfancypants.typepad.com/little_miss_fancy_pants/2009/07/sneak-peeks-1.html

LindaH said...

and cosmo cricket now has 6x6 pads! you know how i love those. oh, I also like October Afternoon.

K1 said...

Oops! I knew when I was typing 'Winter' that seemed wrong. Thanks for the correction. Regardless, CHA is happening so don't be afraid to get your picks in!

OK! I am in LOVE with Pink Paislee! Thanks for the suggestion, Allison!

K1 said...

I saw those 6x6 pads from Cosmo Cricket. Yes, they are a must!! Thanks Linda. I will have to check out October Afternoon too.

Marcie Sharp said...

I'll be there in person at CHA Summer...I'll come back with a LIST :)

K1 said...

I am SO jealous, Marcie! You will have a blast. Make sure you take notes! You will be representing the pickle this year...enjoy!

joanlv said...

I love love love Colourful Christmas!! I also really liked the Ooh La La for her, and Boo to You, on MME. I think I need to build an addition on my house to house my growing paper addiction!!!

scrappygirl said...

Okay--I am loving the new JilliBean Soup! YUM YUM!

crazy4scrappin said...

Thought My Little Shoebox stuff was kinda cute...
http://www.mylittleshoebox.typepad.com/
Check it out!!!

crazy4scrappin said...

I love all of the Cosmo Cricket lines too. A must have.

crazy4scrappin said...

Ok I found some really nice "boyish" paper...
http://www.dreamstreetpapers.com/paperlines/collectionpages/sam.html
http://www.dreamstreetpapers.com/paperlines/collectionpages/urbanink.html
http://www.gcdstudios.com/CollectionsDetail.asp?CollectionsID=35