Tuesday, May 5, 2009

May Classes

Oh my! Where did April go? I was just checking out the date of our last post and honestly you guys must have thought that we jumped ship. April was THE most insane month for us...we had Scrapfest in Kitchener mid month but we spent the majority of the first two weeks preparing for the show. Then I had my head down for the rest of the month doing my financial statements for our tax return! I know I must be a sick individual, but I actually enjoyed doing my taxes. I am glad to be done now though!


Scrapfest
Before we get to the cards, I would like to thank those individuals that made the trip to Kitchener to support us at Scrapfest! We had the most amazing time and the response was fabulous! A BIG THANK YOU goes out to our sponsors: Stampingbella (Emily was there doing make and takes!), and May Arts (for some of the fabulous ribbon for the VIP goodie bags). Also, last but not least, thank you to Linda Heavens, Pauline Godfrey and Debbie Prada-Shea for lending us their amazing creations for our Bella display board. Have a look for yourself....our booth would have not "bloomed" without their creativity!





New Product
For those of you waiting for the new flower nestabilities...you're in luck! They are here! We have also some of the other new shapes including the octagon, reverse scallop, deckled edge, etc.
Crate Paper's new collections called Orbit (fun boy themed outer space) & Little Sprout (natural, whimsical and very cute) and here.
And don't tell anyone, but I have a secret. Basic Grey's new lines have shipped and they will be here Tuesday afternoon (if all is on time). How exciting!


May Classes
And now for the classes...
As always, advanced payment is required in order to reserve a spot. You can stop into the store or pay over the phone with a credit card. All spots must be paid in full 48 hours after reserving your spot. If you are not able to attend, it is your responsibility to find a replacement. Please DO NOT email to sign up for classes. Thank you!


Cards with Debbie

Two great cards using Tombow watercolour markers, ribbon, various embellishments and fun decorative paper. Adorable kid and friends cards!
Date: Tuesday, May 26
Time: 6PM
Cost: $15
Mandatory Supplies: adhesive, pencil, scissors
Recommended Supplies: various Tombow markers










Cards by Pauline

A great technique class for various levels. You will work with chalks, embossing, watermarking, prismacolour pencils, etc.

Date: Thursday, May 28
Time: 6PM
Cost: $15
Mandatory Supplies: adhesive, pencil, scissors
Suggested Supplies: various Prismacolour pencils











Cards by Linda

Have fun learning how to work with prismacolour pencils, glossy accents, glitter, ribbon, etc. Too fun and cute for any occasion!

Date: Wednesday, June 3
Time: 6PM
Cost: $15
Mandatory Supplies: adhesive, pencil, scissors
Suggested Supplies: various Prismacolour pencils











2 comments:

LindaH said...

ahhhhh! Thank YOU...i'm blushing...you have no idea how exciting it was for ME just to see my cards up there in all their glory!

Marcie Sharp said...

My mom told me all about how fabulous your booth looked! Sorry I missed it, but I'll definately be there next year!!