Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Friday, March 27, 2009
- Please call or stop into the store to sign up for classes (DO NOT EMAIL)
- Classes must be paid for within 48 hours or you will be bumped from the class
- You can pay in person or call with credit card information
These cards speak for themselves! A must for any cardmaker interested in improving their skills of using coloured pencils and gamsol. You will also work with the Cuttlebug, nestabilities, embossing folders, glitter, creating backgrounds, working with decorative papers and ribbon.
Beautiful. Adorable. And just way too much fun for one class! Pauline will show you how to add dimension and beautiful embellishments to make your cards look very "professional". The Cuttlebug along with nestabilities and embossing folders will be used. You will work with gamsol and coloured pencils. Accents include glitter, ribbon, prima flowers, ribbon and more.
- Date: Saturday, April 18
- Cost of $49
- Includes admission, bus ride and chance to win tons of goodies
- Fun guaranteed!
- See below for details
Friday, March 20, 2009
Now that our family has expanded so much (with 3 spouses and 4 kids), our birthday season runs a little longer... from March to August we celebrate 12 Birthdays! (the other 2 are right after Christmas). Talk about a run of Birthdays!!! No wonder why cake is one of my favourite foods!
On the weekend we celebrated Julia's, my Mom and Kim's Birthdays. I was SO excited to have a chance to get out all my supplies and make some cards! After I gave the gifts, I quickly took the cards back, to take pic's, and they've now ended up in the store... that seems to happen alot!
Happy Birthday Mom!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
They're here!!!!!!!! Stamping Bellas new line called Ketto just arrived this afternoon. We were so excited we almost kissed the delivery guy!
Have a look to see how many we got. I think we ordered nearly everyone! I can't wait to ink these girls!
Also, we just wanted to let you know tickets are selling quicking for the bus trip to Scrapfest but there are still spots available! See below for details! Trust us...this will a day unlike any other!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
The Scrapfest bus is booked! This is going to be the best event we have ever planned and you honestly DON'T want to miss it!
Here are the details:
Bus will leave Chatham at 6:30AM sharp. We are leaving early so you will be able to sign up for 9AM classes (which there are still many amazing classes available. You can sign up for classes here)
- We will be leaving Kitchener at 3PM which gives you lots of time to shop and do make&takes
- The cost of the trip will be $49. This includes bus ride, admission, and all taxes.
- There are only 26 seats so sign up early. Stop by The Pickle today to reserve your seat. Payment is required within 48 hours of booking in order to save a spot.
And here are the top ten reasons why you should ride with us:
1. So you don't have to worry about driving early in the morning!
2. So you can chat with your bff ALL the way to Kitchener and ALL the way back
3. Because there will be TONS of giveaways
4. There will be awesome challenges where you can win FREE stuff
5. Where else can you play with a Pickle Pult?
6. You will be able to make some new pickle buddies
7. You will be able to revisit your youth (those days of riding the bus to school) but only in style! There will be a tv, comfy seats and a bathroom!
8. You will be able to sit back and relax after a hard day of shopping....no worries about driving home!
9. You will be the first to learn the new 'Paper Pickle' song
10. Where else will you have this much fun?!?!
Sign up today by calling 519.351.5220 or stop in at the store!!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
You honestly don't know how long I looked at "the wall" to find the right stamps! I was going to use one of Amy Smyth's triple cupcake stamp (since my girl will now be three...already!).
Then I spotted it....Inkadinkado's new retro tree stamp. I just HAD to use it. Somehow Amy Smyth's bee stamp happened to come home with me and when I dumped out my supplies, the stamps collided and that was it!
Bee. Tree. Three!!!